Wednesday, April 1, 2009

a garden like no other

what a great way to teach children about the Resurrection!! Took the idea from here
so I went up to Dee's and gave her a break from the little ones for a half hour or so.
Sophia and Abby picked up small rocks, and wandered around the hillside. Bannon helped find the moss, and shoveled the dirt!
and here are a couple of pictures showing my insanity and the final product! If you look close you can see that our 'rock' with the tomb already carved in it was a great find..not to mention that I used my Heart Rock as the rock to cover the tomb after the crucifixion

3 comments:

dee said...

Thank you Mom...

andrea said...

mom - that is so great. i know you blessed Dee and the kids with that... what a very awesome thing for you to do!

Michelle said...

you are an amazing mom and gramma....a legacy you have created...not just on this occasion, but thoughout your life! I love that about you...well, I do, 'nuff said.
We can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks. Is uncle B coming too????
~Michelle~