Sunday, March 22, 2009

"what if its HIM?"

And so the song goes...challenging us to hear God speaking to us, in our normal everyday lives. We all "hear" Him in different ways...no I don't have to hear an audible voice to know its God... though there are a couple of times in my life, when I have this "I know that I've know!" that He has spoken... I can't explain it, something impressed upon my inside...oh well that is not what I am talking about here... Today I just wanted to share a little on how He speaks to ME... I am not you, and you might hear Him differently... but a number of years ago I started to see hearts in pretty much everything...trees, leaves, bath water, clouds... you name it.. I saw a heart, and in it God was telling me " I love YOU!" so I never got upset that someone else couldn't see how the branches of a tree formed a heart, I knew it was a message I needed to accept, that He loved me.
One day a couple of weeks ago I saw this on the way to my car...and turned around and got my camera...who would believe me?

today there is only a plain triangle rock, a vague reminder of the message I got that morning..it looks nothing like a heart!!!!








then on my walk Saturday I saw another heart, didn't have my camera so I brought the rock home, and took a picture of the rock
I know there are probably tons of rocks out there that look like hearts! but to me each is a small miracle, and I am encouraged in that moment-- He loves ME!!!---- thanks for listening

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love this. and you do always see hearts! in the craziest places too... what a cool picture though. you are a good example of finding God in the basic, everyday stuff. i love it!

Anonymous said...

And you always find four leaf clovers...do you know that?