Friday, November 14, 2008

A thankful Heart

I am so thankful for the blogs

I am thankful that I get to glimpse the heart of those who Love Him - He who sings over us!

I am thankful that I can be reminded of what it is all about...even if it is just pictures of your day, whether it be children, or your environment- indoors and outdoors

You have no idea on how it refreshes me.

Listening to your background music..speaks to my soul, and I am so thankful that you take the time to find or write ministering songs-

Though I might never write a comment on your blog- know I read them, they are precious to me, and give me hope.. hope of life dreams fulfilled, hope of knowing God speaks to all of us in the small and large things, hope of tomorrows, hope of healings, hope of a huge generation that will know God intimately from birth onward...because of you, because of your heart- your heart that longs, and seeks the truth, seeks to know more of HIM- right where you are, right there in the midst of your life, even sometimes just doing your thing among the 'stuff'... waiting....

and you breathe, you sing, you worship, you trust

Thank you all

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Mom. Thank you for the encouragement, and for seeing in the future and for your heart that reaches out to love your grandchildren and great grandchildren...we love you too :)